Effective March 15, 2019, My Family Doctor is closed. We cannot field any requests for appointments, prescription refills, letters, form completions, etc. We encourage you to seek new primary care immediately, see below.
Primary Care Recommendations
Many patients are, understandably, asking for recommendations on where to seek primary health care after My Family Doctor closes on March 12th, 2019. We have compiled a list of primary care options, below, however My Family Doctor does not endorse any practice or organization and does not endorse specific practitioners, although in a few cases specific providers may be mentioned. We regret that we are unaware of an insurance-based practice that is integrative/holistic.
Hospital-Owned Practices (insurance based, including Medicaid)
Private Practices (insurance based, except Medicaid)
- Lafayette Pediatrics and Internal Medicine
- Partners in Health- Dr. Heather Fliege
- WestMed Family Health (Dr. Flora Brewington)
Direct Pay Primary Care options
(great for patients with high-needs and/or high deductible insurance):
Community Health Center (insurance based including Medicaid)
- Clinica Family Health (specific names forthcoming)
- Rocky Mountain Primary Care (part of Rocky Mountain Urgent Care; specifically Dr. Eric Vanzura who has knowledge around Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and Mast Cell Activation Disorder)